Sunday 15 July 2012

All happening tomorrow . . .


Well it's been some time, hope you're well. Anyway a couple of weeks back I visited the town centre chemist to weigh myself. Machine out of order. Tried this Saturday gone, still out of order. So tomorrow am going to try one of the weighing scales in a chemist near me. I do have scales but it's not the same without the printout, plus I tend to think mine would be faulty if they showed any weight loss. Moreover sometimes you're not too sure what your weight is, as the majority of indicators are lines. I like to see it in black and white!

On the plus side I have been extremely good, so am hoping my first weigh in, will show that I have shifted some blubber since the last time I weighed myself. It will give me quite a boost. It hasn't been easy, I have been looking at my favourite cakes with the intense longing you have  when you see a gorgeous man as a single woman. But I have resisted and I couldn't be more pleased.
  
Back Tomorrow             

"Your dress should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatty Wants To Hear From Ya